The health of our guests and employees is our most important concern. It is very important to us to implement the decrees that have been passed without exception and to provide the authorities with the best possible support in these challenging times. These measures will also have an impact on our services.
We would be pleased to inform you about the current status of the new offerr:
- From Monday, September 13, 2021, the certificate requirement will be extended for all guests of restaurants and bars in the indoor area. Individual catering for people who do not have a certificate is only possible via room service.
- The federal government is striving for a national and electronic solution for converting foreign vaccination certificates (EMA vaccines) into a Swiss Covid certificate.
This solution will be available from October 11, 2021. The costs for this conversion will be CHF 30 and must be paid by the applicant.
As a temporary solution, vaccination cards from guests from third countries are accepted for access to indoor public spaces until October 24, 2021.
As a reminder, the conditions again:
• Guests from third countries outside the EU / EFTA / Schengen (vaccinated with an EMA vaccine, i.e. Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen / Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca and all licenses such as Covishield, etc. - full list on STnet.ch)
• Complete vaccination according to the requirements of the third country
• Human readable vaccination cards
• Contains: personal information, vaccine, vaccination country and vaccination date
• in the Swiss national languages, English or Spanish or a certified translation in one of the accepted languages
From October 10, 2021, tests (also for guests) will only be free for young people up to 16 years of age and those who have been vaccinated for the first time. From the end of November there will be no more free tests at all.
- In the lobby and the beautiful garden, we will serve food and beverages to our guests between 11:00 am and 9:30 pm. In the afternoon we also serve patisserie creations by Dietmar Ahring.
- In the Alpterrassen Restaurant we serve breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:30 am. The buffet offer is largely dispensed with à la carte offers, that are included in the rate. Every person must wear a face mask in public indoor spaces. This does not apply to guests in restaurants and bars when they are seated at a table. However, when people are on their way to the table or using the toilets, a face mask must be worn.
- Also, in the Alpterrassen Restaurant we serve dinner from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm, as part of half-board and in compliance with hygiene measures.
- The à la carte restaurants Schmitte and Gaststübli are open daily from 6:00 pm until 11:00 pm for hotel clients with the corresponding legal restrictions.
- As usual, room service is available to all our hotel guests.
- Actually are our restaurants and terrace open for external clients as well. Every person must wear a face mask in public indoor spaces. This does not apply to guests in restaurants and bars when they are seated at a table. However, when people are on their way to the table or using the toilets, a face mask must be worn.
- The entire spa area is accessible to hotel and external guests with a limited number of people. In the wellness and spa area, it is compulsory to wear a mask as well as the extension of the certificate requirement for all guests indoors.
- Massages can be booked only from hotel clients normally.
- Events and seminars are allow until 50 people.
Please contact us by phone +41 33 854 58 58 or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
We adhere strictly to the instructions and measures of the Federal Office of Public Health and keep our employees and guests constantly informed of its instructions. Our employees are prepared and sensitised to the exceptional situation and the appropriate treatment of our guests. We monitor the situation and make adjustments on an ongoing basis.
We take our duty of care towards our employees and guests very seriously. We instruct our employees to continue to adhere strictly to the high standards of internal hygiene measures.
All travellers are advised to comply with the protective measures recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
And, of course, we are personally available to answer any questions you may have by e-mail email@example.com and by telephone on +41 33 854 58 58.
We thank you for your support, your understanding and your loyalty.
Until we meet again, we wish you all the best and stay healthy.
Your Romantik Hotel Schweizerhof
Mr Beat Fleischmann & Mr Mario Resch